What royalties does JAMMS NOT administer?

JAMMS does NOT administer royalties for:

Interactive performances of sound recordings on the internet (e.g. "on-demand" services that allow the listener to select the tracks they wish to listen to and/or the order in which they wish to hear them).

The reproduction right for sound recordings, e.g. digital downloads. Licenses for interactive performances or reproduction of sound recordings must be obtained directly from the SRCO, or the mechanical rights agency e.g Harry Fox Agency.

Analog public performances (traditional radio and television).