Who needs a public performance license from JAMMS?

Any location or premises outside the home (unless the public is admitted to the home, e.g. for a pay fete), from bars to clubs to concert venues, dancehalls, sessions, hotels to hospitals, and restaurants to race tracks. Usually the proprietor/manager of the premises is responsible for obtaining a JAMMS license. See our business/activity listing for more information on the type of music uses and music users who will require a JAMMS license.