What if I already have a license from JACAP?

JAMMS and JACAP are separate organizations representing rights for different groups in each song. Broadcast and public performance license are required from JACAP for the use of "musical work" whenever a song is played, and similarly a JAMMS license is required for the same public performance, due to the right in the "sound recording" owned by the individual record producer, label or record company.