If I rent my venue to promoters, who is responsible for paying the JAMMS license fee?

If the venue is not covered by an annual license, the promoter is responsible for obtaining the license from JAMMS prior to any performance. However, the owner or manager of the premises can also be liable for authorising an unlicensed performance.